1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics Of Bracket For 2 To 1 Termi End Can

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Felstmiester, Nov 10, 2020.

1. As title guys. My end can if you look from the rear is mounted pissed. Is there another bracket that I’m missing? It was like it when I got the bike but it just doesn’t look right.

2. Mine is the exact same, drove me crazy initially after I first noticed it however you'll eventually forget about it. I managed to make the muffler sit a tad bit more vertical by giving loosening the clamp and twisting the muffler around a tiny bit.

3. I was aware it wasn’t straight. But I went round a friend of mines today and he pointed it out. When it bothers me I kind of think it maybe my ocd obsession over my hyper. But when an outsider comments then it becomes a mission lol

4. That would bug me too. Spacing it away from the bike with a longer bolt and spacer would help along with reshaping the bracket. I took the end can off my 939 as soon as I got it home to make it to sit better.

5. @Feltmeister what year is your bike? My '08 has the 2-into-1 exhaust and the stock license plate bracket doesn't fit, nor do the stock indicators. The previous owner installed some garage LED bulbs and they're impossible to see...

6. It’s an 09. But obviously an aftermarket plate hanger.

7. Cheers mate. Do you know what brand? The bike came with an Evotech hanger (still in the box), but Evotech told me that it won't fit with the 2-into-1 Termi and the stock indicators...

In my neck of the woods they do a yearly MOT-style inspection so I need to cobble together something that will satisfy Mr Plod.

8. The stock termi 2-1 system originally came with a different plate holder + indicator bracket. The indicator bracket relocated the indicators up to the tail piece like seen on the pic above from Felstmeister (although I'm not sure what plate holder he has installed). I made a custom plate holder as the termi one stuck out too much for my liking, here's a link to the thread about it if you're interested: https://www.ducatiforum.co.uk/threads/diy-tail-tidy-for-single-exhaust-setup-1st-gen.64219/

9. Number9. I couldn’t tell u the make as it was on the bike when I got it. But my end can is cut down. The indicators I mounted myself as I had it mot’d today. I even got a 9”x 7” plate on without fouling the end can

10. Thanks mate, that's really helpful. Do you still have the different plate holder that the 2-1 system came with? U.S. plates are a lot smaller than UK ones...

11. Yes I still have the different plate holder hidden away somewhere along with the indicator mount too. I had to make a new indicator mount as my aftermarket indicators were too big for the holes.

12. If you have time to dig it up, I'd love to take a look at it (especially if it has a part number). And maybe buy it..?

13. Gone a bit off topic here lol.
    So is this how the termi sits on ther people’s that have the 2/1 system?

ignore above. Sorted it now

#14 Felstmiester, Nov 14, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
Do Not Sell My Personal Information