1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pikes Peak - Dropping The Hammer

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by AndyTheFox, Sep 21, 2020.

1. 19B4A93F-A341-44AB-845A-717F8CEF6D42.jpeg 45D6C920-02DB-457C-B67E-9284C2A53C88.jpeg 91EB04AB-1862-4107-9CC8-8F852D4516ED.jpeg

So, bought myself a Bobber Black last week and spent all weekend falling in love with biking sub 150mph. Best weekends riding I have had in a while.

This got me thinking how much I missed the MS Enduro, it’s practicality, comfort, low down grunt etc etc.

Now I love me Pani, but after Silverstone and the bike showing me that it belongs and longs for being on a track, I decided to switch it up a bit so “Dropped the Hammer” over the phone to me mate Jeremy of Riders in Bristol on a 2019 Pikes Peak, 1 owner with 400!!! Yes 400 miles on it and they will take the Pani back in px. UNLESS ANYONE WANTS TO OFFER ME £11.5k FOR THE 2014, PANIGALE 1199s, DARK STEALTH??? 11K MILES, 2 OWNERS, INCLUDING ME, JUST HAD SERVICE.

Got some bits that I havent even fitted to the Pani going up for grabs, and will post in the for sale section:

Rizoma Rear Sets - new
    Gopro mount - fits using ignition barrel bolts
    Mirror blanks
    Comfort seat

So to sum up, thats 4 bikes in4 months, just gotta stick to the 3 now.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Nice, enjoy your new bikes. Not sure about the Bobber myself though I get the simplicity and gentler biking angle... for about ten minutes then I think I'd get bored... :D

Wouldn't mind a smaller Monster as a 2nd bike though, about as 'stripped back' as I'm willing to endure.

3. I get you on that. That said, no bollox being roasted off, no sore clutch hand, no rattling etc etc

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. No more Trackdays then?

that’s very strong trade in money for a 14 plate S looking at eBay values ! You did well there my son :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Whats to Nuke on that post Dave Slevin!

Did my excitement and honesty strike a sore point on the I am a miserable old C&£t scale.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. 400 miles is literally a very good one day rideout, good deal!

7. If they have offered you 11.5k in part ex, take their arm off for it .....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nice one, enjoy, I've also got a Speedmaster 1200. They are nice bikes, can't fault em; does what it says on the tin. On a lazy, sunny day with the 501's on and my Aero jacket I am the Man...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Sounds like a nice deal.

10. probably thumbs on a tablet or phone..

11. Yarp, only jesting, my hands look like a cows udders

Do Not Sell My Personal Information