1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Pikes Peak Stickers

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by ADS1, Jan 25, 2016.

1. I have ordered some Pikes Peak stickers for my DVT Multi, just wondering if after fitting I need to lacquer the panels ?

2. Where did you order them from please.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I really like the look of that. Would be interesting to know if a company would fit them for you.
    I've had a go at putting a film shield over an iPhone and I'm shite at that. Armed with some "medium" level stickers and I could do some serious damage! :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I think the only issue you'll have with stickers they will start to peel at the leading edges after a few wipe overs with a cleaning cloth.

I'm just embarking on a project my unregistered bike is being delivered to a painter on Saturday where it's getting the pikes peak job, that's just the beginning [emoji6]

5. That's my worry with the stickers. Looking forward to seeing some photos.

• Like Like x 15
  6. Looks great, just wondering if you had the panels lacquered after fitting the wrap ?

7. Nope, just only wrapped.
    That makes it possible to remove when we want to change to another design :)

8. Anyone know anywhere in the UK, ideally North West area, who could do this?

9. Just done my screen using the vulturbike stuff, nice quality vinyl, will look to cover the whole screen in matt film to seal it when it arrives.

image.jpeg

10. @ JimVee you don't have the link for the screen decals, I can't seem to find them !

11. Hope this helps D4ve, this is the one i bought, the next picture s the PP one.

vulturbike

• Like Like x 1
  12. Cheers mate [emoji106] now ordered .

• Like Like x 1
  13. Trimmed off the "excess" clear vinyl with a scalpel, you will know what I mean when you see it. I just thought the "excess" spoiled the clean look of the white bit

14. What you going to cover the screen with ! mat venturshield ! I've just spent £3k on carbon, i brought every possible ducati OE piece and some carbon world pieces that ducati don't do and I marked the bloody rear hugger but luckily I got the mark out, i realised mat finish marks very easy and you cannot polish any marks out for the fear of creating a gloss look [emoji57]

15. Yeah, I was going to use matt film as I did that with my PP and it worked a treat. Just got to spend the time trying to fit it so it doesn't bubble around the edges of the stickers.

16. Morning, have you got round to fitting this yet?

17. :rolleyes: Guys why bother with the stickers, get the bike instead...........:Stop:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information