1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pirelli Cash Back

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Cream_Revenge, Jun 5, 2017.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  1. Just claimed on Michelin and noticed that Metzeler are also doing the same deal. Guessing when one does it they all follow?

2. From what I read in the terms and conditions, both the Pirelli and Metzeler offer is not actually "cash back". If you have a successful claim after providing details of your name, address, date of birth and the purchase details including fitting costs, you are issued with a Mastercard credit card to which £30 credit is added. No thank you very much, I will ask my friendly tyre supplier to give me a share of what he would have had to pay Pirelli/Metzeler for the privilege of selling their tyres. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. These things tend to be pre-paid cards. So basically a piece of plastic with £30 loaded on it. I had £115 from BT when i switched to them last year. Just used it for petrol till it ran out.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pirelli was a cheque last time.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Michelin is paid via BACS :)

6. Yes you are right, it does say pre-paid Mastercard Card which you have to activate before funds are credited. Still not for me though, especially as I don't get charged full rrp for my tyres anyway. Andy

7. Luckily full RRP is irrelevant Andy! Pirelli are not looking at the sold price, only that they moved 2 units...... just to help you out, and yes its a Pre loaded card so not on your own creditfile, the info they want is no different that experian provide to anyone that asks!!! :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information