1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pistons And Props

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Andy800, Sep 22, 2017.

1. @El Toro I believe the distinguished gentleman's ride are making in an appearance on Sunday

2. I went last year. To be honest there were a few interesting cars and bikes, but I got the feeling an awful lot of money was being made from getting people to bring old stuff on to an airfield for the weekend. Wouldn't rush back.

3. Is it worth a look/ride from Nottingham

4. Which ride out?

5. Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 21.54.47.png
    Doesn't say which one

6. I got that. I was asking which DGR ride out was calling there? There are 34 ride outs in the UK, but I'm guessing it's the Northampton one.

7. Not sure, it doesn't say

• Like Like x 1
  8. The weather looks good on Sunday so maybe worth it for the ride. IMO it didn't live up to the website promotion. Goodwood it definitely isn't.....though I suspect they wanabee.

9. Screen Shot 2017-09-22 at 22.07.20.png
    Doesn't say on twitter either

10. My mate owns the stoner, bayliss and schwantz bikes!! There mental things, he's just bought that red bull 748rs off ebay too.

• Like Like x 2
  11. He's not Paul son Patrick is he...

#13 Not Carl Fogarty, Sep 23, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Taking my boy there on Sunday
    Went last year and it was a cracking day out, plenty to see and do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I didn't get an invite this year :weary_face:. But I must admit it's good fun blasting flat out up the runway.

14. I met his dad a couple times.. very down to earth.
    I spent quite a bit of time at his dads business (in the mid to late 90's) when they were expanding.
    I remember his dad flying over the factory and I recall Patrick was into bikes back then.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Shall be heading to Cheltenham bike festival myself in the car

16. Bit too far for me, I'm on nights tomorrow night so gonna hit Sywell for 11 and head home at 14:00 for a power nap...

17. image.jpg A cracking day with plenty to see and do, lovely weather also.
    My son wants one of these now

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information