1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Can Anyone Identify This?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by The Other PaulG, Jan 20, 2019.

1. This is a part I have inherited, and need to sell.

The problem is, I do not know what model it came off so I can't write an advert.

Any ideas?

IMG_1290.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

2. Could be ST2 or ST4.

3. Not ST4, i think.

4. I think it's an aftermarket bellypan for a early Monster.

But can't be completely certain.

Nasher.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Does look like fibreglass :thinkingface:

6. Yes, it is indeed fibreglass. Does that automatically mean it's aftermarket? And if so, is it of low value? It has some damage, so if it's not worth much I may just bin it.

I have an early monster so I can offer it up and see whether it looks like a fit.

I had assumed it was off something a bit more racy, though.

7. Agree with the above. Ask in the Desmodue Forum over on DSC.

8. Sort of thing that might be of interest as a freebee I guess, but not worth the hassle of trying to sell it perhaps...

9. Don't bin it, it looks like it would repair easily enough.

It's not something that's to my taste, but lots of people on the Monster forum like to fit them.

Nasher.

10. Thanks for the advice - OK I'll see if it's Monsterish and if so, offer it in that section.

I agree, I'd rather someone could use it than just bin it.

11. I’d say you might get £50+ to the right person.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Obviously I'd give it a go on here first, but being honest, there's more people into older Monsters on the DMOCUK website.

Nasher

13. Let's go for a little bit of art form look,drill some holes & plant some spring flowers for that hanging basket look :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. You’ll also find Monster owners on the U.K. Monster Owners Club (UKMOC) forum http://www.ukmonster.co.uk/ There are some knowledgeable folk on there so they should be able to identify the belly pan if it is Monster related.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information