1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Polished Termis

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Kaltekhan, Oct 2, 2012.

1. Hi Folks
    Got the Termi System Polished on the Diavel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Me Like

!cid_4E7EF8E8-B994-4182-A306-4130E9F89697.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Wow!!! That looks fantastic! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Wow now that's pretty!

4. Best one I've seen yet. - any more pics from other angles? (I'd lose the "CORSE" though).

5. I'm contemplating the polished Termis on mine, just wonder how long after all the work they'll stay looking that shiny or if they'll tarnish quickly.

6. Spankingly good

7. stop it

8. Like it, started mine on a polish mop but the finish not as good as yours. What you using a the final polish please.

9. That was myself that poilshed the above pipes and it looks much better in real life i can assure you.
    My Pikes Peak Milti looks good also with the system poilshed.
    Steve

10. Since I've polished mine they have now decided to go gold in colour.arrrrgh but its better than the brown colour they were.

11. That looks amazing, I was going to ceramic coat mine but polishing would be nicer!

12. Photos please!

13. SO how did you polish them? That looks incredible and you also have a nice well stocked garage by the looks of things!. Thinking of doing mine on the 1198 but its one of those jobs you cant stop once you decide to start !

14. Proper buff and different grades of polishing soap, and a dirty face hehe

15. I accomplished this shine without the dirty face lol hands were black though ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361590470.735554.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361590470.735554.jpg

16. Here is mine all polished up...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Still can't get mine to buff up [​IMG]

18. Hoping to start polishing mine this week, got all the gear now, just missing the enthusiasm to start, got too fit some indicator brackets for the MOT at the same time :)

[​IMG]

#18 wantz1, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
  19. Bit extreme

[​IMG]

20. I found this surfing online...never tried it but it might work...

The best stainless steel polish bar none is baby oil and its a darn sight cheaper than all that fancy stuff in posh looking tubes.
    This isn`t a wind up..Try it and see.
    Simply wipe on and buff off.
    Excellent on Aluminium too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information