1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pommy Tourists Run Amok In Nz

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by laava, Jan 16, 2019.

1. Think they may be pikeys? However they have been making complete cnuts of themselves much to the disgust of all the locals. However, everyone loves to laugh at retards, makes them feel better about themselves! Stealing, abusing people, dine and dash, dumping all their rubbish on the beach etc and now facing deportation...
    Has this made the news in UK?
    http://nzh.tw/12191293

2. As an aside, I am a pom too so no offence intended unless you are a snowflake!.....it is not illegal here to be fat, pasty and ugly.....yet!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yep pikey's, they don't pay taxes so have the luxury of ruining your country. The best thing to do is embarrass them & effectively run them out of the country. They are renowned for leaving rubbish in huge heaps where ever they go.

4. Jail

• Like Like x 1
  5. Do pikeys travel that far in life and i thought they were limited in every respect:thinkingface:

6. Yup.... front page news here, threatening and nasty bunch of cvnts, jail too good for them.
    Where’s my pitchfork !!!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pretty standard, common or garden scum bags who go round nicking tools from people who actually work, laying shite drives, leaving shit everywhere and ripping of OAP's.

Your welcome to keep them. We've got loads more if you'd like.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I have recently stocked up on ammo so I am good to go. Can you mark 'em for me so's I know the good from the bad eggs? A small target tattoed on the sloping forehead should suffice!

• Like Like x 1
  9. You can't call them pikeys now. It's hate speech. I got a lengthy ban on Facebook for it :)

You can however continue to call them lowlife scum.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Mad research skills!

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. And what if you do hate them?!

Comes to something what its illegal to hate something or someone...

Vegans will be insisting its the same with broccoli soon :confused:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. You're not allowed to hate based on ethnicity, colour, gender, sex, sexual orientation etc...

You have to hate purely on the individual so cannot use sweeping terms like Pikey.

We'll just have to call them "a bunch of c**ts, that happen to belong to the travelling community, who as a community also happen to exhibit a lot of the same behaviour as the c**nts but we're not allowed to mention that".

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 5
  14. No dont call them pikeys, definatly not pikeys, pikeys would be a bad name so dont call them pikeys.

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Shoot them

16. Dear New Zealanders,
    Sorry about the trash that landed on your fair islands. Please can you deport them immediately to Australia and shred the old passports. Really not sure why we give them out so freely!
    Much obliged,
    Liz
    PS Look forward to buying lots more of your good agricultural products shortly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I remember years ago, I was quite young at the time, they arrived in the area I grew up. They parked a few cars and a few caravans. Within an hour or so, local lads burnt their caravans wrecked their cars. Mad, but then it was the time when there were riots every night, crazy times.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information