1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Portimao - 15th - 17th Nov - Nl

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, May 10, 2019.

1. Anyone on this ?

Looks like I have c6 people for this one :)

2. I'd be interested Dibs

3. Still working on sorting out work,flights and the missus. Is the weather going to be a bit iffy?

4. Will add you to the new WhatsApp group

Can't answer that but we are going to give it a go, will also add you to the group

5. @Dibble I could be tempted to Portamao again. Can you ping me some details about flight details/ days etc please?

6. Samir

Its 15th to 17th Nov on circuit, I am likely to be on the 1st flight out the Thursday and last flight out the Monday, flying LGW to Faro

• Like Like x 1
  7. Book yourself in the novice group.

8. So far we have 8 booked, 5 x inters and 3 x fast.

9. Samie not booked yet then :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Flights aren’t looking favourable for us Northerners.

11. We are out 6am the Thursday and on the 9pm flight home the Monday so have some Speedo time ....

12. In fairness he posted a quicker time than me so should be in Inters, once he had some teeth he was on like the lights ...

• Like Like x 1
  13. Says you..

14. From my understanding I think that Dibble checked with NL on Sunday evening.

15. In fairness I was tempted to lie to Sami but he did indeed, his best lap was a 2.19.8 and mine was a 2.20.7, so the git dipped under 2.20 ... git git git git git ..... amazing what a difference having a rear sprocket makes lol ....

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. "Say you..."

I guess it was lost.

17. Did you take the hybrid to Aragon?

18. Now I'm lost lol ...

19. lionel ritchie....say you..

20. Say me.......

You booked your flights .... @andyb

Do Not Sell My Personal Information