1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Postmen

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Robarano, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Had to go out this morning and upon my return as I was pulling on the drive, my postman (woman) was about 10ft from the exit of my drive, walking away. She saw me, as we made eye contact.

As I open the front door, I see a red card on the door mat, turn over to read it thinking it will say the parcel is over the fence or with a neighbour. Nope 'Get your arse to the sorting office 5 miles away because I can't be bothered to knock on a neighbour's door'. I turn around, expecting to see her walking back up my drive behind me. :eyes:...............Nope, I can see her and her colleague postman (man) getting in their van about 50m away. :confused: So I pick the card up and walk towards the van, flagging them down after they pull away, luckily the van was pointing towards me.

They pull over and she gets out of the van. I make some small talk along the lines of "I must have just missed you" knowing full well she had clocked me................Nothing, no return of pleasant chat, didn't look at me, just simply pulled my parcel from the back of the van and handed it to me (she didn't even ask my name or address, so knew where I lived), and with that they were off. :mad:

I've never seen her before in my life. Not sure what her problem was. :rolleyes:

#1 Robarano, Jun 1, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Its cause your a gent

3. So your post woman told me.

4. She said more to you than she did to me then. :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. My postman never leaves without going round the back to give my pup a treat :D

• Like Like x 1
  6. My postie(woman) is dead on.Leaves stuff in the porch,signs stuff etc.And good looking.

7. Never heard it called that before..... is that a Northern expression?

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. :grinning: Must be :upyeah:

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  9. Scottish. :no_mouth:

10. my postman is my customer. along with his Mrs.
    i get no shit.

11. She hasn't started posting shit through my letter box yet. :poop: But given her attitude today, it's coming. :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. I do :thinkingface:

women and humpback man - tales and meanings.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. She had a bigger hump. About 5'2" she was. Height and width. o_O

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. 7FEE4387-7088-4E44-9ED1-48FC10EFE821.jpeg One of my favourites

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Up until a while ago ours used to leave rubber bands all over the place.
    Don’t know if it was code for some fetish dungeon he never got to invite me to, and I’ll never find out, because I moved.

16. Just watched the CCTV. She walked straight over my lawn too, the little dumpy cow. :mad:

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  17. Ours used to cut through our hedge to next door, until I ‘corrected’ him.

18. Don’t start me off, my postman thought 2 weeks ago it was alright to fake my signature on his electronic pad, and leave tickets with a value of more then 350 pounds in an open letterbox outdoors, grrrrrr

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Bad postie.

20. Land mines ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information