1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Potentially Breaking A 1299s Panigale

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by DRR117, Oct 7, 2017.

1. im not having a great deal of luck selling my Panigale, potentially have too much in it and the cat c write off part appears to be putting people off.

I’m tempted to break her to recover my money as she will no doubt be worth more in parts.

If there’s some interest I’ll get a price list together.

2. What price do you have for it complete?

3. If breaking would u have lower fairings available ?

4. Yep, it’s complete so at the moment I have everything available.

5. Might be interested in the fuel tank if it's not too bashed up, throttle assembly + clip on, rear light and mount

• Like Like x 1
  6. I will have the steering head cups and the rear hangers. No doubt other bits that I cant think of just yet!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well pencil me in for them if u decide to break

• Like Like x 1
  8. The bike is pretty mint, couple of little marks but that’s just me being picky.

AFC74D02-E25B-4409-9324-3EA5A60DDE5D.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Will the forks fit a 999, do you know?

10. I need upper and lower right fairings as well as the back right seat fairing. Maybe tank and throttle and brake levers front and rear. Also gold clutch case and that paddock stand too

• Like Like x 1
  11. Not sure I’ll have to measure them.

12. I don't mean to offend you but I am curious...

How long do you expect it to take before you sell £12,250 and what would you expect to recoup in total? Its none of my business so if you would rather not reply I will not be offended either.

13. I have a rear light assembly and mount if he decides not to break. Was gonna keep it as a spare but happy to let it go to someone in need.

14. Shame to break it, especially when it's going for a decent price. I'm having the same issues with my R1 track bike.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I'm tempted by this and I remember the posting now I've taken a look at it. I was in Leeds last weekend FFS at a party in Trinity (which is entirely off the wall as I live near Geneva) and could have taken a look on the Sunday. Anyhow, I'll give it a think as a track bike so if you do break it, as long as the rolling chassis remains I could be in!

• Like Like x 1
  16. No offence caused. I was offered £12250
    About a month ago and unfortunately I declined the offer. In hindsight I probably should have taken it but as I have a bit more in it i was holding out for more.

My aim is to get £12500 ideally by breaking but that depends massively on how much the engine is worth. As there aren’t many about it might be harder to shift than the Bike as a whole.

Plus the garage is full now as I have a hyper and an RC8 for track days.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Have a think and let me know. Would prefer it to go whole as it is an amazing Bike but I could take the road gear off and sell it cheaper as a track bike.

18. Dude..take the 12250 if its still on offer! Not too far off the asking price and so much less hassle than breaking it!

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. If it was still an offer I would take it but it’s not unfortunately. Dropped the ball on that one

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information