1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Potimao 13-15 October

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by kartman, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Off to Portimao next week with NL, anyone else going?? Fortunately didn't book flights with Monarch :(.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You been before? Spike Edwards has some good laps on YouTube if not

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Yes, will be there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea been a couple of times before but still plenty to learn so will check out You Tube and WSBK recent races from there too!

:upyeah:come and say hi, I'll be on Xerox 1198, what about you?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Was only watching this last night :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  6. When I last looked on Spike Edwards site there's was just a few teasers.
    The full review had to be purchased.

7. That’s right. He also just has laps no commentary like above.

Check out motovudu too as I think crafar has done a guide that’s free

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Btw even when spike is learning he’s still one of the quickest out there

9. Giving our little 999RS replica hybrid project a good shakedown.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Doesn't take any prisoners does he :upyeah:

11. No....

12. No....

Funniest thing I saw this year (ok, one of) was Spike complaining about a close overtake on him by a Spanish M2 rider lol

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. He was probably pissed off realising how much faster they are :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Tbf in his video he was a similar pace as he was on a zx10 but clearly isn’t keen on anyone overtaking him lol

15. @kartman , sorry to have missed you, though might have spotted the Xerox 1198. Hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did. What a fantastic track! The weather helped too!

16. Enjoy, cracking track. I’d be interested to hear what the weather is like out there at this time of year.

17. It's already happened. Weather was 28-30 degrees each day which is apparently unusually warm.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Yeah, that sounds warmer than I would have expected

19. He should rename that Video "how to slice through track day riders" :joy::joy:

20. You seen his one where he stalls on the grid at Donington....I’d be amazed if there wasn’t a line of carnage behind him as he takes everyone the moment he catches them. It takes some watching :astonished:

#20 bradders, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
Do Not Sell My Personal Information