1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Commander Fitted.

Discussion in 'Supersport (1974-2007)' started by Desmoquattro, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Arrived yesterday, downloaded map from their website for cans and open box with K and N. Plug and play easy install. Took her for a quick spin and what a difference. Highly recommend. Smoother, no snatchiness ( this was main reason for purchase, bad around 4k) and feels a wee bit more powerful. Sorted FB_IMG_1500547679233.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Can you not remap direct into the ecu?

3. Yes. I deliberated over this for months. I have never been happy with the response of the engine since I got it. I purchased it with Arrow cans already fitted and I had a spare K and N which was bought for a project which is on the back burner. I put the Air filter in and took the snorkels off the airbox. The engine felt restricted and low down it was snatchy. I knew it could be better and to take advantage of the breathing improvements I considered a remap, a DP ECU or Power Commander. Initially I planned no further mods so looked at the DP ECU, which is remapped for air filter and exhaust mod. These are hard to come by but the 2 I tracked down fell through. This would've been my cheapest option but no adjustability other than a remap. Reaping the original would have meant sending it away down South, which would mean the bike wasn't there to get a great match, there no one local that I would trust to remap my ECU. PC therefor came in as the best option. It's running much better but when funds allow I can always get it set up on a rolling road. It also has the ease of use, downloading maps is easy and I can change fuelling on the unit.

• Like Like x 2
  4. have yet to try the power commander on mine to see how much difference it makes good to hear a positive review

5. I'm pretty sure you'll like it

Do Not Sell My Personal Information