1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ppf - Race By Design

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by chrisb1299, Dec 11, 2020.

1. Hi guys,

So my Christmas project is to try and get the 1299 back to a decent state as it's done over 18,000 miles now and came with stone chips but took an additional beating on track recently. Have bought touch up paint from RS Bike Paint after reading recommendations on here so the plan is to fix everything I can, get the paint to a decent state and then PPF the bike.

I've come across a company called Race By Design who have quoted me a great price for what sounds like a full kit using Xpel Ultimate Plus. They seem to have worked on a lot of bikes and also a lot of Ducati's so I was wondering if anyone on here has any personal experience with them or if there are any other recommendations for the Hants/Surrey/Berks area?

Thanks!

2. What do you call a good price ? I paid just over £300 + vat for a full kit on my V4. Andy

3. Yeah £336 so similar where I've had other quotes of £600+ and closer to £450

Do Not Sell My Personal Information