1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ppi

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by higgy748, Jul 6, 2017.

1. just got the first refund just got to hope the next one is £70,000

20170706_164107.jpg

Carbon s/arm and wheels etc etc

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Popular thread :eyes:

I used the FSA web site - contacted 15 lenders (some of which I thought I might have had a loan off in the past but wasn't sure) I took me about 2 hours at work using the links on the FSA site a couple of months ago so no agencies involved - very simple process.

Didn't think I would have any o_O

So far I have about 7 rejections, but postie came today with a letter from Lloyds Bank (one of the ones I wasn't sure if I had ever had a loan from - and feck me £2000 :p

3. I got near 3k.

4. I have 7 more to go yet, I had no hope - but now this has got me hopeful :eyes:

5. I hope you get it. yer gonna need it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. I applied to the royal bank of scotland, nothing, tight fekkers. Nice bikes though :D

7. I don’t believe you would be daft enough to be “conned” into sign up for something you didn’t want.

You’re just milking the opportunity. :)

8. mine came from RBS.
    they signed me up, even after telling them several times during the application I didn't want it.
    when I noticed an extra payment coming out I queried it. they attempted to tell me it was the interest on the interest.
    big mistake. I cant spell, but by ferk can I count. (doing the math exe). I can also make a bit of a scene too.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Nope, so long as Brexit is cancelled I will be better off - not selfish like your compatriots on here you see
    That's why I didn't hold up any hope - maybe some lazy git just signed it off without realising :joy: I can't even think I ever had a loan with them :bucktooth:

10. DQ.

11. I definitely haven’t had any loans out........maybe I should try conning the system too :upyeah:

12. Loads of people at work were getting payments and promptly spent the lot. :eyes:

After a while I thought "What the hell" and filled some forms in. I never expected anything as I couldn't remember sigining up to anything......I wasn't dissapointed, I never got a bean. :laughing: I don't do much credit.

• Like Like x 1
  13. hmm, we bail the banks out. then they artificially? depreciate their profit paying back the compensation therefore reducing their tax liability.
    we, the tax payer payed twice?

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I had a loan when I was 17.......the loan was 4600......ppi paid out 3500,Cheers Barclays. no idea how that works but I ain't complaining!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks :blush:

16. 1200 quid here...but, got some more in the pipe still - although not holding out that much hope...see what happens...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Nothing!!!

Having said that, other than a mortgage I haven't had any loans.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information