1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Predictions For This,years Motogp

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 16, 2018.

1. and this weekends race.
    I'm gunna go put on a limb here and say zarco for Qatar.. I've not even watched fp1 yet bit I have a feeling. Ok , that's crazy. .
    for the season it would be hard to bet against mm again.. Love dovi to win but unlikely ...
    ok. Putting it out there.. Mm for the win.
    Straight away that is the easy / smart bet.
    I'm going Rossi... Mm to get messed up and zarco 2nd , dovi 3rd .Franco top rookie...

2. and remember, it's the best fucken sport ever . Especially in the last 5 years. So much talent and so many winners.
    o happy days!!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I will always go Rossi every race, but they mentioned Cal is for the first time on exactly the same spec as MM and Pedrosa? so will be interesting too see how he gets on.
    Not sure about Zarco he always looks very worried every time i see him,

For me Rossi first, second Dovi and Cal third.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marquez is still tough to look past. Rossi will be top 3/4 most weeks. Jlo will be sucking fumes back in the pits while they climb the podiums....

Vinales lost it big style at the half way point last year, be great ti see Cal getting a couple of podiums.

Dovi...!

Outside championship bet
    Dovi
    Marquez
    Zarco

• Like Like x 2
  5. Marquez for the championship

This weekend - 1st - Dovi, 2nd - Marquez, 3rd - Cal :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. pin ya colors to the mast! Is that your call? It's not a bad one.

7. Rossi ,without the broken leg, missing his hone race, crashing out in France was it? Was still up there... He is mm"s kryptonite... On a good day...

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Dovi, Rossi then Cal ? An outside bet, but the differences in what folk are putting down here, are showing that we could have a good season ?? :p

9. Like death and taxes, Cal Crutchlow will fall off. I don’t think that the YZF M1 is sufficiently sorted for Rossi to win which leaves Marquez or Dovi to climb the top step. Heart says Dovi, head says Marquez. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  10. Marquez. Wish all questions in life were this easy.
    Ok, an accident is gonna screw him but talent wise he’s head and shoulders. Honada maybe not the quickest bike but his talent will bridge the shortfalls.

11. Zarco.
    Dovi
    Rossi
    MM

Then again, I never win anything when betting!

#11 J biker, Mar 16, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Just want cal to stay on and give a good account of himself....can never be accused of lack of effort I admire that in anyone...he could well have a strong season this year I hope.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Marquez
    Lorenzo
    Dovi

14. loz in front of dovi? Big call I think ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Good shout Paul.

So close at the top this year, cannot see past Dovi and MM running at the front all season . Seems to be a Ducati track this weekend so,
    Dovi
    MM
    Lorenzo
    Petrux
    Crutchlow

16. Dovi,
    MM,
    Rossi,
    Crutchlow to crash out of podium place in last lap.

17. Cal to crash 4th lap

18. I have spoken to my spirit guide. She says she sees motorbikes. All going around in the same direction. Does anyone have an aunt called Mary who recently passed?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Somebody on a Factory:thinkingface: bike for the first race and the championship:upyeah:
    (Dovi/Rossi/Zarco first race)

20. How about a wild prediction of three Ducati on the podium,
    Dovi
    Lorenzo
    Petrucci
    Yesterday Petrucci said he had an option to ride for the factory team next season, who is likely to replace.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information