1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescott Bike Festival July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duke63, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I thought it was a cracking day.

2. nice to see the two-up 600SS making a run. (would post pic except might upset the photographer)

3. i tried but cant copy and paste off his site.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Screen capture it :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Think my highlight was the Scott redding riders academy kids tear arsing up the hill lol. Fearless little buggers compared to the old boys pootling along. One old fella we saw literally tipped off his bike cos he didn't give it enough beans round that tight uphill left :(
    I rode over from Essex had a great day and the weather was glorious!

IMG_4600.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  6. has the been a hefty price hike?

7. According to the organisers, they now have only a few "Ride the Hill" tickets left for 15 April 2018, so if anybody wants to book they had better get on with it sharpish.

8. I'm already booked in.

9. @duke63 As the starter of this thread, would you be prepared to amend the thread title from 2015 to 2018, please?

10. Saw this and thought, I quite fancy joining you @cookster and giving the Tricolore a run up the hill... Then checked the calendar and it falls on my second weekend away that month :(

Bloody hate working away at times!

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  11. Done :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. NEWS JUST IN -
    Prescott 2018 has been POSTPONED until 16 - 17 June. Weather should be better by then!

@duke63

• Like Like x 1
  13. Interesting, I have already booked weekend tickets but haven’t seen anything to confirm this yet.

It wouldn’t surprise me though, this fecking rain

14. @Pete1950 I do hope not the race paddock will be a lot emptier as 5 of us will be away.

15. Yep, just seen the official announcement. And I am away in June.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Just had a mail though, thanks for the insight

17. @duke63 Maybe amend from April to June now?

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information