1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescott Bike Festival July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duke63, Oct 15, 2014.

1. I think Pete enjoyed the day!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Indeed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Does this little beauty belong to anyone here?
    IMG_0977.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  4. I spoke to John the owner and no, he doesn't use this forum. It was meticulous prepared wasn't it? with all sorts of features that John decided he would add like the start button.

5. Nicely done, he put a lot of thought into it. I like the motogadget dash, very understated and pretty trick.

6. I seemed to have missed a few of those bikes. Saw these though;

IMG_0090.JPG

IMG_0092.JPG

IMG_0105.JPG

IMG_0117.JPG

7. Some of the marshals were really strict this year ...

Prescott - Darth Vader.jpg

8. [​IMG]

Our hats were better!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. A big thank you to all who attended Prescott this year. The final total is in and you helped raise a whopping £32,000 for Severn Freewheelers and NABB. :)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Hi All,
    Less than a month to go before Prescott, and this year is shaping up to be even better. More paddock specials, guests, stunt shows, run the hill tickets etc. Book online and save £3 on the day. I will be herding cats in the Paddock as usual, so please come and enjoy what is shaping up to be the best yet.

Prescott Bike Festival

11. il be there with my honda and kawasaki. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hi Pete,

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to attend. I hope you get well soon.

13. You going along to this?

14. I'm there running the hill. Sorry you can't make it, pete. GWS mate.

15. @bradders yes mate i go every year i got two race bikes in the paddock specials.

16. Got any passes ;) wanted to book a run and go the weekend but moving house meant I darent

17. Il see what I can find mate, I know you got to have a safety briefing before you go up the hill though.!!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Just getting a pass in would be enough :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information