1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prescott Bike Festival July 2020

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by duke63, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Il see what I can do mate

2. Maybe a new thread for 2016?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. There are very few tickets left for Run-The-Hill at Prescott this year (9 April 2017). Anybody who wants to take part would be well advised to hurry up and book, or they will be too late. I've got mine!

4. After the chaos and total lack of respect shown to other (queuing) road users by "bikers" last year, we will be giving Prescott a miss. Wasn't helped by the absence of sign posts to anywhere else returning through Cheltenham which is a town we won't be visiting again in any hurry. As you will have guessed, we did not have a good day which detracted from the event which we did enjoy. Andy

5. Shame, only up the road from me, although nothing there for a biker :)

6. I'm of the age to be a 1%er although I now consider myself to be a motorcyclist however pretentious that appears. Both Carole and I were on our bikes (sic) and I dislike being tarred with the same brush as riders who don't give a shit about anyone else. Sorry, sore point, rant over. Andy

#87 Android853sp, Jan 25, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  7. Best part about cheltenham for a bike is that it is at the end of some really nice cotswold roads for both ends :upyeah:

8. Best thing about Cheltenham is me!! :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  9. actually, after last weekend, my wife says its the gin bar ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. :Kiss:

11. It was confirmed today that Prescott Festival (9 April 2017) is going ahead exactly as planned, and the annual event is going from strength to strength. However the corresponding event at Shelsley Walsh in September has been cancelled because of insufficient support.

12. Prescott is now one week away. Hope it stays dry.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Forecast is warm, dry, and sunny all day. Aren't we lucky? I'll be heading up to Gloucester on Saturday pm - though we would go the pretty way and take our time.

14. You camping over Pete?

15. il be heading up early sunday morning.

16. Unfortunately i wont be able to make it but have a great day all.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information