1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Previous No-limits At Spa Francorchamp

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by doogalman, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Guys, I have a query from a friend that may be looking to organise events at Spa.
    If you have been on any of the No-limits run days at Spa, was there a good turnout from guys in the UK? He's not solely looking at doing an event to rival No-limits but he's trying to guage brits opinion and see if there could be demand if he targeted the brits.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. Noise limit for bikes on track days at Spa was reduced to 100db a while ago (2013?) which neither of my bikes can meet. I also believe that slicks are prohibited on track day cars so there could be restrictions on tyres by now too. Don't want to be a killjoy but the restrictions are likely to put people off. Andy

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. No restrictions on tyres. I've done many bike days there and no problem with slicks, nor a problem in the car world.
    As for noise there are slots in the calender for louder days but most are snapped up by the premium car trackday co's.

4. No noise limit at Spa for Bikers Classic either

5. 100db's would be very difficult for a lot of standard bikes let alone anything with a system/can

6. If you've ever been the sound of the open pipe cbx's howling away up the kemel is rather rewarding.

7. And deafening, even with earplugs, if you're chasing two of them to Les Combes!!

8. I am certain they sell out their date and iirc it's c170 per day and normally 2 days back to back. I'm sure @Drinky has dime them

9. No Limits block book a shedful of spaces with a European organiser (Pacedays seems to ring a bell but I could be wrong). Always sell out within a very short time so you'd assume there is a requirement from the UK. Noise wise the blurb from NL states that your bike must have a baffle fitted if it is non OME fitment. Last time I was there they were very hot on noise throughout the day and that was a few years ago so will only have got worse I'd imagine. Once you've done it you'll put up with a baffled bike just to ride it again.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information