1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prices Of Rarer Models, Are They Going Up Or Down?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by noobie, Oct 18, 2019.

1. They're all going down - Exi is fekked :rolleyes:
    I blame Brexit :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Some people put them on there to "establish" a bench mark price.... so I've heard.... ;) :eyes:

3. It's all about riding that brexit storm in life because longterm investing in a classic/modern motorcycle the prices will come back to you sooner or later and gain.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Agree, if you buy the correct model at the right time and wait it can give you a long term gain - trick is buying the right one at the right time

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. .....and the final equation part is to know when to liquidate at the right time.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. If anyone is considering selling an R or RS model which is 99% original I've got cash on the hip waiting..... :eyes:...
    PM me first or you'll find Elsie sitting in your lounge in 4 minutes.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. He's already here with his hobnail boots on the coffee table.;)

• Funny Funny x 4
  8. For proper money or on the cheap ?

9. I can do cheap...… :eyes:

10. Good luck with that ......

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah there’s one chancer has a 748 up for nearly 30k. That’s more than I earn in a month!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  12. Obviously need to work harder ....... and you know that price is GBP and not Dirhams ????

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Shekels actually, it’s a Monty Python quote!

14. We all need to be like them high powered company directors working in IT like @JerryXt and @bradders then we'd be miwlionaires Wodney ....

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. I started a thread on this over a year ago - high end Ducati's have stagnated but not really dropped.
    Lower end older models have seemingly carried on rising - which is odd.

A slight blip in the market, still more than double up on most of mine that I've had for more than 4 years if I sell now, more so the car :yum

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. That's Mr. Chancer to you! :mad:
    And it's not just a "748"..... it's special..... very special.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wouldn't you be better off setting this statement in your signature rather than having to type it into EVERY post you make ? Or have you written a small algorithm that auto attaches it to every post ???

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  18. If only I were even in the same league, never mind division, as Jerry-the-cash

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Why isn't your post written in Green?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information