1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing The Later 851 And 888 Rubber Air Duct Connectors

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by Bridgland, Nov 25, 2020.

1. I have started to 3D print the rubber air duct connector for the later style bikes, as many people have found that some climates really do accelerate the perishing of the material. They aren't 100% exact copies, as my CAD skills aren't perfect, but they are pretty close. If you are interested in a set, then let me know by PM and I will print to order (currently a 2 week waiting list as of the 25th Nov).

The short straight ones are for the front trumpets. The larger ones with the oval connectors are for the 1994 Stradas and SPO/SP5 models and the 45 degree ones (round at each end) are for the 1992 851s and 888s where the connectors feed into the back of the airbox.

I know they have little effect on the performance of the bikes, but they are original fitment and worth the effort to recreate.

Chris
    FB84BF31-127F-431E-A640-F67C1806ADAF.jpeg D26F55C6-15DD-414B-9CA7-691A22B2B765.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hi Chris,

sorry to bother you. I would like to have the short straight ones for the front trumpets. Is there a Chance that you will produce these Parts for me? If yes pleas let me know what i have to do for it.

Greetings Thomas

3. Just PM'd you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information