1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private Number Plate J77 Apd

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Roadtrip, Dec 5, 2018.

1. This plate came with one of my bikes.
    J77 APD

Just taken it off and is on a Retention document v778, I've never brought or sold a private plate before so first time,

£280

2. What does it represent?

3. I can only assume someones initials and the word JAP.

4. To Mr. J77APD, an absolute bargain and the perfect stocking filler. For the rest of us and every other member of the known world, absolutely fuck all!

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. It's just a J registration from many moons ago :thinkingface: have you still got V778, I'd give £280 for that :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. If you were called Jackarria Antonious Popodopolus Demetrius then you would be all over that plate, might want to do some searches on facebook, I mean it is quite a common name.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. And if you were approaching your 77thbiryhday I’m sure your family would buy it for you.

8. if you put a dot in the right place and screw your eyes up i think it says WSB

9. Mate, ignore them. Selling registration plates is very hit or miss but there is a huge market out there. The DVLA makes hundreds of thousands of pounds every year from auctions and the market supports hundreds of resellers. You just need to find the right place to advertise it or put it with one of the resellers who’ll take a (healthy) cut out of what it sells for. Good luck. Andy

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. £Millions

• Agree Agree x 1

11. Yay!!!

Storm.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. now you are on the same page...:upyeah::);)

13. It surely is a beautiful plate, thanks for the prompt and the opportunity :):upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. What is it :bucktooth:

15. Ah: TroyBerculosis :thinkingface:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Someone's initials could be APD :D

17. and then some from fining people for misrepresentation or spacing....;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. did i mention that back tyre...:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information