1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Probrake Front Brake And Clutch Lines *new*

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by jusutus, Jul 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Up for sale is a brand new set of Probrake braided front brake and clutch lines with aluminium fittings, plus a new aluminium M10x1.25 single banjo bolt with crush washers and a new M10x1.25 dual banjo bolt with brake light pressure switch. I got these with a set of master cylinders and don't need these for my bike.

[​IMG]

The brake lines were custom made for Ducati 916 with P4/34 axial calipers and with a bit of added length. Two lines from the master, one for each caliper. I can provide lengths and pics of banjo angles if needed - obviously these can be fitted on other models as well.

The clutch line is for stock configuration.

The lines have lightweight aluminium swivel fittings for easy assembly, PTFE inner cores and are approved for street use. More details of Probrake lines here: https://www.probrake.de/braided-brake-hoses-ducati-916

RRP over 150€ for all parts, selling for 90€ plus shipping.

#1 jusutus, Jul 14, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020
  2. Bump. Offers accepted.

3. Still available. Price lowered.

First brake line 62cm
    Second brake line 78cm
    Clutch line 100cm

4. Still available. Make me an offer. Cheese flavored corn puffs are not accepted as currency.

5. Another bump.

6. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information