1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proof Of Year Of Manufacture - Contact At Ducati Hq

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by JohnnySea, May 26, 2020.

1. Hi all,

I need some advice - I've imported a 2nd Gen 749 into the UK and HMRC have advised me that they need proof of the year of manufacture. Unfortunately, I have misplaced all the paperwork including the past reg papers. HMRC tell me that the only proof of year of manufacture that they will accept is a letter confirming said details from Ducati. So, my question is - what is the best way to get in touch with Ducati? Does anyone have a contact at Ducati that I could speak to or email that could assist me?

2. I firstly suggest calling Ducati Uk on 01327 858900, I previously had excellent dealings with them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ducati owners club will do it for £30. Could join for £25 ☺

4. [email protected]

That’s HQ in Bologna. Adddress it to Fabiana, she was very helpful to me, fast response.
    I found the Uk distributor just suggested I contact the factory.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Thanks for the advice all. I ended up speaking to a Fabiana at Ducati HQ in Bologna and she was remarkably helpful. Couldn't speak more highly of the service she provided. Highly recommend her if you have a similar need.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information