1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Proud new owner

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by freshage, Nov 5, 2013.

• Like Like x 3
  1. happy Christmas/birthday . enjoy and be safe dude :upyeah:

2. Good choice. Enjoy.

3. White ones are quicker

4. Than the black ones. But the reds are faster than the whites.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice,but it is a well known fact the red and white ones are the fastest.

6. Can I just add, the guys at Bransons have thus far been very good, Richard who I've done my sale through has been top notch and so has anyone else who I've spoken to on the phone. Seem like a nice lot and I'm looking forward to collecting the bike from them.

Let's hope they don't stuff the service up!

7. Looks lovely !

8. Proud is what you should be great bike. Best of look with her.

9. Lovely that mate, but this lot are fooking clueless....BLACK is fastest! And I will prove it at the TT next year...haha. (Disclaimer, Mate over there has a BMW S1000RR and he is MEGA quick....so we won't go out with him!)

10. That does look good. Got to say, having the fugly as a winter hack, I do wonder how good the 1200 is.

11. youll get some pizzas delivered on that quick

12. Customer satisfaction is key.

13. Richard at Branson's!?... Got to be a gag in there somewhere, that's Virgin on the ridiculous!! ;) .... I'll close the door on my way out...

Congrats though - great looking bit of kit!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Freshage, didn't you used to have a 748?...or am I confused?!:rolleyes: Did you come down to Kent with me two or three years back?....

That looks rather lovely and shiny and...errrmmm...red - I wish I was taller....:frown:....

15. I believe so... Was that when we all revved the nuts off our bikes in front of the ferraris at the show? Because in doing so, one of my engine bolts simply fell out lol.

That 748 has gone now sadly. I miss her so much. The 1098S I had, had nothing on what the 748 meant to me :(

As for height, I'm 6'2" and when I test rode a multi earlier in the year, I found my self a little unstable. Barely getting both feel flat on the floor at lights lol.

16. Nice one Chris and red too the best and fastest colour

Good to see you owning another duke

17. Hahaha! Hello young man! I thought it was you! Freshage was your name on the last site wasn't it?! You've had a 1098?! mmmm 6'2''....I would need to stand on tip toe to be able to put my hand on your shoulder :frown:. I sat on a Multi a year ago and I couldn't even touch the ground! The guy in the shop had to hold it while I took it off it's stand! :rolleyes: Oh how we laughed....bastards!....

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information