1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Psa Supertech R Boots On Sale

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by DucatiScud, Apr 22, 2020.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I have a pair of these and yes they have an inner boot.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. I believe it is yes kinda like ski and snowboard boots, I’m so very tempted at that price.

I’m guessing that with track days and such not happening it’s autumn sales early.

3. Yeah they have an inner boot.

Daytona’s are a vastly superior quality item though dude.

supertechs are comfortable, that’s the reason I’ve used them. In my experience they don’t last very well though for circuit use

#5 Advikaz, Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. It’s a good spot :upyeah:, the price is very attractive. Not unhappy with my Daytonas, had them for about 5 years but I’m a sucker for a pair of new boots. However, given the comment by @Advikaz, not on this occasion. Andy

5. Ok, I’ve just read Advikaz reply, I’m just a sucker for spangly colours and bling though such is the whore I am.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This is the inner boot guys

6BACEEAA-0FDD-4CCC-8117-13738BA36665.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I just bought these in Aus this week for AUD$540 / £284. Other colours too. I don't know if Bikebiz sells internationally or what freight would be. But if not then google Chromeburner in Holland. I think they were only £5 dearer.

https://www.bikebiz.com.au/alpinestars-supertech-r-black-camo-boots

Ask them about size because they showed my size 44 and 45 as out of stock but when I went in to have a look they had them there.
    My experience with Alpinestars is positive. I'm 75kg but being short in leg seems to make the calf very tight on me. They do expand but not without a decent fight. After three wearings they're much easier to zip up.

Daytonas are better. But twice the price and have to order from Melbourne and hope they fit.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information