1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

939 Hyperstrada Puig Screen

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by Robarano, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Does anybody have experience of the Puig screens on the Hypermotard / Hyperstrada?

They look like they offer a bit more protection that the standard Hyperstrada screen and being 6'1", may come in handy for me.

Do they make a difference? Is the quality good?

upload_2018-3-17_14-58-34.png

2. Not on a Hyper but Mrs M has one on her monster and I also have one for the 1198... The quality of both of ours is very good and wouldn't hesitate buying Puig again :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. My hyper had one fitted when I purchased it, I'm only 5'8'' so it practically eliminated all wind for me. It was a universal model, I think it's this one. I ended up removing it as I'm never on dual-carriageways long enough to justify it being fitted, so it's been collecting dust for the past year.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Hi Rob, I had the dark smoke version on the multi, great quality but I hadn’t realised until I fitted it just how much you lose from a visibility stand point, I’m 5’10” so still look over it, but it’s quite disconcerting when pulling up and looking ahead of the wheel. If I ordered again I’d go clear or light smoke. Nige

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Something to consider Nige. I was going to go with the light smoke or clear anyway as I'm not a fan of black screens.

Hunting about 'tinterweb threw up this picture. There only looks to be a couple of inches difference between the standard & Puig screens, but that may make a big difference when riding.

Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 07.27.39.png

6. Hi, I have been looking to buy this screen, but they are like hens teeth. Can anybody post a link to the puig screen and a retailer for the Hyperstrada 821 please?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information