1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purity Brown

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Sev, Sep 24, 2019.

1. Totally agree with you on this comment as you could have purchased another 916 sps for that build cost alone,i think they call it markup or pants down & grinning all the way to the bank.....but you pick the title that fits:worried:

2. Erm ok, but what about mechanically?

3. Running very rough at the minute:(..........needs a tuneup thanks.:upyeah:

4. Not really concerned with how your bike is running at the moment, more to do with your modifications you mentioned.
    I’m currently looking for a new bike at the moment and the 916 model is something I’d be interested in, so any insight to their history/ modifications would be helpful to me and maybe others reading this.
    Cheers

5. It's a genuine bike with a very low chassis/engine number.:upyeah:

6. Anthony,With respect you don't fold that way anymore;)so this particular style bike is not for you sir.

7. If I were after a minty std bike, then that's what I'd look at buying and not mod at all.

An everyday usable bike, buy one with some upgrades, exhaust and suspension, then add my own touches. Could've even had an engine change to the same spec.

A bitsa for me is a frame then all parts sourced elsewhere.

Many buyers are wanting all their money back from bike purchases, even make more.

I would look to pay good money for a totally original bike. I would also pay even more money for a bitsa that has a shed load of cash spent on it.

Not added up my 748R track bitsa but its definitely north of 20k and always evolving...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ya cheeky bollocks. :)
    I’m thinking of an investment as this stage.

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Get yourself a coastal retreat:):upyeah:............will PM you late tomorrow if i remember.:upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information