1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Push Irons

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by d8mok, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Any push bikers on here? What bikes you riding show us some pics.

2. My bouncy fun one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. My XC bike

[​IMG]

4. My Zwift indoor training machine. I've done 900 miles in the last 2 months on this.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. My weekend club run :upyeah: with matching lid

IMG_2605.jpeg

• Like Like x 4
  6. Trading up in a few weeks

IMG_5675.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. This is my commuter bike - Cube Trekking bike in full Continental tour spec - ie mudguards, dynamo, LED lights, side stand chainguard, rack, hydraulic disk, slot lock......makes light work of my daily commute (16 miles return). Just soooo practical - laptop and snap box in the pannier and away you go. Did a 50 mile circuit of the Brecon Beacons last weekend on it so not bad out in the hills either.

cube.jpg

I see many people doing the same commute on carbon framed road bikes and ask myself "Why?". It seems like there are parallels with the UK love of sports bikes.....I wonder when this will end - will trekking bikes replace racers as mamils struggle with the ergs?

I also run a basic BTWIN road bike for weekends and a mid spec Rockhopper for the dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  8. IMG_3668.JPG
    Mine and my wife's at hells mouth north wales.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Me on my very bouncy one in Les Gets.... the bike is about 12 years old and as heavy as a very heavy thing, but if you're only racing down it is perfect! IMG_3078.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  10. I know the shed well, you're a better man than me.

• Like Like x 1
  11. The first time is the worst! I'm not sure it is still there. Planning a return this summer.

12. I was over there in summer but went over to Lindarets way and the Swiss National rather than over to Les Gets. I was only there for 1 day so didn't get to explore much on this occasion.

13. Some nice bikes there. Technology has come on so much in last 12 years. I've been riding properly since I was 10 so over 20 years and still love it.

14. I'll stick some pics of mine when I get home.

If you think that the orange is heavy wait until I whip out my purchase from earlier this year.

15. Will post pics of my unimpressive collection when I get a minute or 5. a 8-10 year old Trek Alpha 1.5 road bike for commuting, a Norco Charger hard tail MTB that my youngest has commandeered for our gentle dad n lad rides, and a 1990s Marin Muirwoods "boneshaker" that I rescued from a skip (plus a Dawes that I am restoring right now).

• Like Like x 1
  16. Get some pics up. I'm a bit of a retro fan too as most of my best memories were on 90's bikes.

I'm currently running at 6 in my garage plus my mrs carrera.

17. So first is my carbon bronson. Full 11 speed XTR ,hope tech4 brakes , Easton carbon bars, etc. I want some enve m60 for it but keep putting it off as worried about if they will last. Had it 18 months or so and it's a great bike. I fancy a mk2 bronson in pink but can't justify it as there's not much difference.

IMG_1165.JPG IMG_1166.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  18. My xc /canal path /winter bike. Carbon flash 1 with carbon lefty and XTR again but only 2x10 as this one is a few years old now.

IMG_1167.JPG IMG_1168.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  19. Cannondale supersix Evo sram red 11 ,which was this years purchase. Currently sat on the turbo for winter now.

IMG_1173.JPG IMG_1174.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  20. Came across this at a trail centre earlier this year and ended up buying it. It's heavy but all original and cleaned up well. Rides like crap though.

IMG_1163.JPG IMG_1164.JPG

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information