1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quad Lock Charging Head

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by GarySN, Oct 16, 2018.

1. I see QuadLock have released a charging head for phones that support wireless charging. They say it needs to be used with their Car Mount or Desk Mount, but also states, "Use the gimbal head to simply remove and replace your existing mount head with your new Quad Lock® Wireless Charging Head."

Unfortunately, it doesn't look too weatherproof, but I'm sure some Heath Robinson solution could be used to mount one on a bike...

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Saw this earlier and already thinking of ‘ways’. Once the port itself is covered, I don’t see why it would be affected by weather. Slightly annoying that the actual plate with quad lock stamped on, isn’t removable on it as the modded ones they’ve got me trialling are working a treat.

3. Looks like the case is split around the edge - I doubt it's sealed. Wouldn't be too big of a deal to sort, I guess. Having watched the how-to video again, I'd say it should be a doddle to insert into whatever frame you like.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information