1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 Quality Carbon Brands?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by MrGman, May 24, 2020.

1. Hi all

I’m looking to add a little bit of carbon to my 899, I want to keep it quite subtle so I’m looking for a matt finish, as much as I’d love to do it in one go I couldn’t justify the expense, if I do it over time hopefully I won’t notice just how much Ive spent!! For that reason I want to stick to one brand.

Who are the brands to look at for nice quality products?

2. Fullsix

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Another fullsix.
    If that’s too rich I have been very pleasantly surprised by some Carbon King stuff. But, opposite ends of the spectrum.

4. Fullsix.

Steve at Conquest Racing is the man.. give him a shout, he may have some discount codes for forum members. https://conquestracingltd.com

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Ilmberger used to supply Ducati ....

.... and Fullsix.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Also try Carbonvarni

7. RSR Moto. First class quality and service!

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Another vote for RSR here

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. This seems quality stuff. I went FullSix on my V4S and very pleased with it.
    So I’d say it’s probably a toss up between FullSix and Ilmberger for top drawer stuff.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. RSR for price 100% .... I’ve never been disappointed! I did have mostly FullSix on my 959 but also RSR mudguard, Hugger, Heatguard and few other small parts, Exactly the same weave and finish as the FullSix so that’s why it gets my vote! Also considerably cheaper by quite some margin :cool:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  11. I have just started adding matt finish carbon parts and very happy with the carbon king parts but due to some bits out of stock I have ordered from RSR moto which are excellent too.
    Quick post too excellent packaging.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information