1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Quick Blast

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Jnestie, Jun 30, 2015.

1. Just got in from a quick blast after work that turned into a long blast. I just couldn't bring myself to come home. Before buying the multistrada I was slightly worried I would miss my super sports. Not a chance it is amazing and so much fun. It just inspires confidence. Now time to open a beer and give the bike another clean :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Here she is
    image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. That's good to hear. I've got an Aprilia Tuono and I've got the same concern that I'd miss the sportiness of it.

4. Its the only bike I ever bought new. Its the only bike ai have ever replaced with the newer same model.

Says it all for me :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  5. I've not had chance to follow a sports bike on the twisties yet, I doubt there will be much in it though. I'm sure you would love the multistrada as much as everyone else does.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Not much if anything in my experience, only when the pace picks up and its 3 figs roads. Even then it keeps in range

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Did exactly the same myself, after work short spin...? Got back after 10pm! lol

That's my I love my Multi

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information