1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Quick Shifter

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by uk_biker, Apr 17, 2017.

1. Just installed HealTech Quickshifter, Plug and play, no cutting of wires. After the initial setup i went for a ride and i can say i was impressed. Its going to need to be fine tuned but im happy with the results. All setting are done from a phone app.

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  2. Good to know. Is the app easy to use?

3. Yes very easy, Lever pressure, cut time, all can be set. Even cut times at different rpms can be set.

4. Thanks, I've gotta get to it.

5. I have one on my 1198. Its the best I have used (I have used many others in the past on other bikes).

:upyeah:

6. I've bought this unit. I see that I will have to remove the tank to get to the top injector connection. It's the smaller of the 2 supplied connections from healtech. Where does the other connector attach to? I know one will go to the unit but am unsure where the other connector goes. The larger of the 2.
    This is for a dvt multi.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7. Theres a connection for both coils, and one for the gear shift sensor.

8. Thanks for that. I was hoping for more specifics. I'll just try them when I get it all ready to plug and play

9. Its all plug and play, mine is installed on a 999,i mounted the unit on the left side above the battery, wire was routed to front coil after loosening the battery box and the rear wire to the rear coil after lifting up the tank, i wrapped the uncovered wires with some loom wrap. The coil harness just plugs into the unit, then mount the sensor to the shift linkage. The sensor harness plugs in to the unit also.
    setting up is easy as the app will walk you through it. Go for a ride with your phone, and fine tune it. Make small corrections, start with the sensitivity first, when you have that set, then move on to the cut times/rpms if needed.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks for the details. I'm really looking forward to fitting it and having a play. Just need to find the time.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information