1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R1200gs Adventure

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by J biker, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Oh the trials of BMW ownership...

This is serious thread on a certain other forum lol, maybe its just me but ffs, get a grip man!

''
    ''Water bottle holder for GS LC''

2. Bit more practical than a bloomin great hump on the back of yer street leathers though..
    Just saying like
    :joy: :joy: :joy:

Although I suppose you could have a Camelback in there :cool:

3. Maybe that's the new "where to mount my tax disc " ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I ride my GSA all weathers and I often have a water bottle (click top, not screw) in a holder on the crash bars.
    When sitting in sh1tty London traffic in summer, it’s a lifesaver to be able to grab a slurp. A flip lid does help though :yum

:upyeah:

5. I have thought about a GS but I simply can't be arsed to watch all the Charlie and Ewan dvd's before purchasing :D

6. No worries, I could lend them to you :innocent:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I wear a water bladder on my back with hose over the shoulder and clipped to me so stops it flapping about.
    In scorchio traffic heat it keeps you & your concentration levels topped up/ hydrated.

8. Do you use baby bottle sterilizing fluids to keep yours clean?

9. You been in my kitchen cupboard?

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. Might have, I admired your collection of batteries and KY jelly. What are they for? :D

11. Noobie I use camelbacks a lot when I ride my mountain bike, easiest way to look after The bladder I find is after a ride, I empty it and then sling it straight in the freezer,

The cold kills any bugs and it never goes mouldy, pull it out 10 mins before you fill it again and your good to go!

12. Have you been to a ukgser.com meet up??

13. Had a bicycle bottle holder on the varadero crash bars :)

14. Think I got stuck behind one of their runs once. The seasons came and went and I grew a beard. At one point they went mad and nudged 60 mph but they shit themselves and backed off to 45 again and time passed very slowly.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information