1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale R1250gs The Rallye

Discussion in 'Other Bikes For Sale' started by bradders, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thinking of selling. Not sure why, may just be a pissed off and bored Sunday, but not enjoying biking as much as I was. Thinking I maybe get a couple of bikes instead. But then may not....

If anyone interested, 2019 MY, 1100 miles, condition as you’d expect with only 1100 miles, 68 plate (July reg - a year old end of this month). Standard apart from pannier racks and engine bars fitted and a neat cubby hole instead of the rear seat (which is included), also includes original standard fitting for bmw savnav

Pretty much as new.

If interested drop me a pm.

Dealers selling similar for over 16k, nearly 19k new with this spec, with more miles. Think £15k sounds fair price to start.

84DA4646-9CE9-4777-BC62-6974EC749CD3.jpeg 003501A6-8307-454B-867E-3F7D4C08F38F.jpeg 5CF3EC5D-71B1-4C23-892B-5DA09E8A0F8C.jpeg 9A774761-DE19-43A7-906A-844DAF56693B.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  2. What you thinking of getting in its place. Shame you are not enjoying biking, what's changed.

#2 Andy800, Jul 5, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  3. @Marco - 58 , there you go , you had to wait a while but here it is..... enjoy!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. I bought as I intended to use for work as well as extensive touring. Just not feeling it tbh. Not riding much, hate solo rides and since moving not really found a local ‘scene’. A couple of other personal issues too. The last 12m hadn’t been great.

5. Sorry to hear that mate.
    Why don’t you sell it and buy a cheap old hack just so you still have a bike in the garage should the urge return?

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. Not for me (yet) but GLWS.

Ps did you look at the custom Monster today?

7. He's got a cheap hack in the form of a gsxr 750 in the garage mate

• Like Like x 1
  8. I did.... professional level of build.

• Useful Useful x 1
  9. But.....?

10. Still struggling with value. Clearly guy spent a fortune & lots of of his own time, but it’s tough to pay a couple of grand m0re than a good clean standard one. Really nice guy too, was willing to do a deal and get closer but still can’t get the nagging out of my head that ‘it’s a custom’. Not 100% ruled it out tho, sleeping on it..

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Just buy it mate if you like it

• Like Like x 3
  12. And when you've got it home and discovered all the corners that have been cut...

13. No. Honestly this thing looks as clean as a factory job. Almost.

14. So, its the Bismark that you are not feeling then? Not biking in general? That explains a lot ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Bit of both really. Panzer really is great. Take it to the shops, the mountains or the other side of the world and it’s easy and comfortable. Does everything really, really well.

16. Or to put it another way.......it’s competent.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. I get it. I test rode a S100RR last year. Awesome bike, perfect in every way. Therein was the problem.

18. So did my Africa Twin, did still found it a boring bike, As a form of transport? Spot on, something to admire and to give you goose bumps ? Def not!

19. But you can’t compare that one with a standard one, it’s unique and if that’s what floats your boat and you like it then that’s worth a premium over standard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information