1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rabat Miller On D16 In '18

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by 900streetfighter, Jul 4, 2017.

1. Rabat to Avinta mentioned at weekend now looking like Miller is getting Scott Reddings bike.
    Rabat must be bringing wheelbarrows full of money cos he's not getting ride for performance.

2. Probably. Every morning at Almeria he was out on a firblade for 20 mins before the day started when we were there, he has a lock up on site and lives close and can use whenever he likes :)

3. He bought a honda rcv to get more aquainted with his bike. Tries hard to make up for lack of alien talent.

4. He has come on a bit this year, don't think the VDS Honda is that good a package, not sure why but Miller and Rabat seem to struggle on that bike.

5. What's happening to Redding then ?

6. Rumour has it that Redding is out of options unless he can convince Marc VDS to have him back.
    I believe his manager works for them so maybe can pull strings.

7. Good question. Ducati were keen on him initially so maybe abrahams or Baz's bike if thats up for grabs or rabats bike, its his old M2 team.

8. There could be an exodus of brits out of mgp paddock at valencia.

9. Alas I agree, can see that happening. Just Cal and maybe Smith circulating in the bottom 5

10. Is Smith signed? 2nd year might be option and his injuries are causing him big problems.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information