1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Race Candy, Race Fairings

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Android853sp, May 6, 2020.

1. Before the coronavirus lockdown was imposed, I spoke to John at Race Candy about supplying track bodywork for an early R6. Despite the challenges and Parcelforce not currently accepting large packages, my bodywork arrived today.

I am very pleasantly surprised with the quality of the white gel coat finished fibre glass panels which are thicker than I would have expected. The thickness however gives the panels a quality feel and good structural rigidity that is going to make fettling for fitting a doddle. The two part fairing comes with 1/4 turn fixings and pre drilled for the frame fixings. I have not yet worked out how I am going to fit the seat unit to the hybrid rear frame fitted to the bike but there is quality to work with.

John also took my stock seat and recovered it with closed cell, race seat foam that takes about 30mm out of the seat height.

I found John easy to deal with over the phone and WhatsApp. At £305 for fairing, seat unit, seat modifications and postage, IMO, it is very good value.

Andy

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Very good stuff , I had a race seat off him couple months ago for my gsxr.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information