1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Racing Coverage On Tv

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bigredduke, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Excluding highlights, which 'official' channels/broadcasters are showing racing for 2019?
    As far as I can tell, MotoGP is BT only & WSB & BSB are shown on Eurosport. Is this correct?
    Just about to get superfast fibre to properties in our street so looking at the options. Eurosport has more motorsport & most of BT sport is football which doesn't interest me enough to subscribe.
    Ideally, I would like MotoGP, WSB & BSB & golf coverage. I certainly am not prepared to subscribe to 3 different providers though. Any suggestions?

2. If BT provide your broadband, you get free BT Sport through Sky. Andy

3. Er, don't think so...
    upload_2019-4-4_15-40-26.png

4. Is that as a BT customer ? Girlfriend pays for Sky and gets BT Sport HD free as a BT customer. BT provide my phone, mobile and broadband and I get BT Sport HD free. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Just checked. I'm with BT for phone and broadband. I negotiated a £5pm discount last year when I threatened to leave, so 'only' pay £7 pm for the basic service.

upload_2019-4-4_15-52-32.png

6. Quest shows moto gp highlights, i belive they show it at 6pm on a monday and quest +1 at 7pm

#6 noobie, Apr 4, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I pay about 30Eur per year for Eurosport and 5 a month for BTsport through plusnet
    All app only but stream to Apple TV and suits me

8. Thanks for all the input so far. Is MotoGP shown on BT Sport 1,2 or 3 (or all 3). The PlusNet option looks quite attractive at the moment.

9. Ok, after lots of research it seems that there are a limited number of providers who will provide a service via fttp. Most fibre offers are for fttc.
    Opted for BT + BT sport option in the end.

Is the Eurosport app at £39.99 per year worth having? If I can't access it via a smart TV, I don't mind attaching my laptop to the TV via an HDMI cable .

10. It’s worth it to me for WSB and BSB

11. that's all I'm really interested in. Is the quality & consistency ok? I ask because most of the reviews online are very poor

12. Just watched the WSB on EUROSPORT on my mobile with the Mobdro app, it's free and covers every sport, eurosport, sky, BT etc.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. Hookey ip stream gets me everything from the uk and round the world too...admittedly i do get the odd dropout but, one the whole its good....one thing i can watch which ive never watched anywhere else is flatrack racing during the winter on the american sports channels (NBC) i think...

14. @m@tt Do you just have a mobile phone contract with Plusnet, or Broadband and T.V , to enable you to use the app to watch Btsport?

15. NBC Sports is on the Mobdro app.
    Screenshot_20190414-111753.png Screenshot_20190414-111821.png

16. I have broadband with plusnet , no tv ...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Just contacted BT. They have confirmed Eurosport is available with BT TV and/or BT Sport so that's the bike racing sorted - just the golf now......

Do Not Sell My Personal Information