1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 Racing Dash

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Nostromo, May 25, 2020.

1. I’m looking to get some clarity on aftermarket dashboards before I let my stock one go. What’s compatible with our series of bikes? only two I have seen to fit are the falcon and the race pal iq3s.
    The hm looks like it isn’t compatible and the I2m is too new.
    Anyone fitted any of the above?
    Cheers

2. Race technology dash2 pro is CANBUS friendly.
    There is a CANBUS interface for the original dash2 if you find one for a decent price. I've got said interface sitting around, but I'd go for the 2pro as you can also drive the fans from it as well.

3. Hi sev, I will be putting a febur rad on my bike, from what I’ve seen they run without a fan(s), I like the look of the dash 2, can you drop me a pm with a price on the interface if your willing to let it go?
    Cheers

4. if that rad has got enough volume to enable the bike to run without them happy days. Is it a track or road bike?

5. It’s going to be a trackbike with very limited use!

6. ok cool. then fanless away mon petite filous.
    The lovely thing about the dash 2 is that its supported by a full back to base refurb service as well.
    I'll dig out the can adaptor. I'd hold off in the current climate as I can see Race Technology doing some good selling off of demo stock or mighty good promotions once this mess clears up.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Another for the dash2 pro. Decent kit and not expensive.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Would have to be the latest version, Sev. The older version like mine needs a separate gps antenna.

9. aye, the latest stuff has it all built in now, so for @Nostromo one of those, ex demo on a special with sensors thrown in would see him right and keep his wiring to an absolute minimum :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I keep on thinking about the can on the 998. I know it (officially) doesn’t use can but the ecu I think is can capable. I wonder if I taped into the ecu can lines, what info I could get.

11. Cheers guys, some great info:upyeah:

12. Peroni... none of that bier Alsace shoit!

13. no way, they're far too pricey for peroni

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Digitek Falcon are nice. Although not that common. 20160523_171412.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. I’ve haven’t seen one for sale before, proper factory!

16. Reviving this thread with a another question lol, is the 1098/848 dash the same tech as the 999/749(canbus) I think the plug wiring is slightly different, but if it is the same tech theoretically could I put a i2m dash on?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information