1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

916 Racing Ecu Iaw 442 Cabling

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by maccina, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Hello, My project 996 sps - 99 installed in future perhaps with shower injectors needs ECU IAW 442 for shower injectors and also short cabling at injectors bodies . If Anyone can help with sell these parts or information where those could perhaps be found , it would be superb. thanks folks , have a nice time there maccina

2. I fitted 748R shower injectors to my SPS, using a 748 ECU (IAW 16M), and single pickup alternator cover. Fairly easy evil bay finds

3. Motorapido are selling loads of new old stock at te mo, like 888sp heads, 916 sps bits, corse stuff..may be worth a call to parts or a look on eBay shop

4. Hello, folks

Thanks for fine tips. But now on I´ll try to find the right P 8 unit to run the showers . by the way, Ducv2 , was there 3 pcs injectors at 748 RS throttles ? shower + 2 pcs at the throw .. the throttles I´ve has 3 injectors / throttle ... I try to find ECU that opens a the shower after 70 % load as it has been planned to be originally ( at factory 916 R / 98 )

have a nice time there , we have winter and it ist snowing, lot´s of time to think about "shower" mystery .

maccina

5. I have an unused P8 ECU. £175

Do Not Sell My Personal Information