1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random Picture Thread Vers.2

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rob, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Not stopped raining since 4am here :( Andy

2. Terry,giving it large yesterday.
    06evh-list1-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  3. index.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I only have 3 guitars now (a Strat, a Gretsch, and SD Curlee) and a Kahana ukulele.

I sold 2 guitars (both Yamaha) a couple of years ago as I just wasn’t playing them.

• Like Like x 2
  5. That makes total sense,but just buy another motorcycle instead for filling that void.:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. And to balance things out :)

A90C13CC-798B-45CC-9EFD-B901C24E67E0.jpeg

ps. There’s more ammunition against the Tories given that they are the ones calling the shots. And then, not having thought through the consequences of their actions, doing U turns 20 mins later :)

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. IMG-20210114-WA0041.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
  8. F089CEDE-4E53-4402-A484-3F5E1AE8310E.jpeg

• Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 48D8E510-E855-493A-9AD1-A1EC4A19EAD6.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 7
  10. 8B79CF57-95A9-4707-A3E4-33AF18D9A8C2.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Useful Useful x 2
  11. i'm on codeine at the moment (L5 bulging disk). Unfortunately it has a common and nasty side effect... I used to run like clock work but i'm currently only visiting the throne once every three days. The last one looked like an elephants trunk (my eyes are still watering): 15 flushes! to solve my problem I ended up going into the garden shed and getting a garden cane out to chop it up. I just saved you all $19.99 and ~60L of water. You're welcome.

It would seem they also retail as a kitchen implement and as you can see, i have one. I could have saved myself 60L of water and a walk to the shed. now I know! also looks like it will withstand the aftermath of the hottest of curries, odour and stain resistant and is dishwasher safe.. so she will never know!
    pallette - knife.jpg

#5254 MDUBZ, Jan 14, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
  12. I use the wife's toothbrush

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. ah mate that's fvcking filthy............

14. Keep a spare bread knife in there, work a treat with a serrated edge for the though ones

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sort your diet out Bud, it's not meant to be like a fossilized bit of wood. ffs.

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. Its all to do with medication not diet,years ago I was really ill and on Morphine for a while,...believe me, after a couple of weeks of that you feel like you are never gonna sh1te again!
    It just brings your bowel to a total stop, it was like trying to crap a breeze block :confounded: not a time in my life I would ever want to repeat again!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information