1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Rapidbike And Health Quick Shifter

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by migueloliv, Jul 16, 2017.

1. Hello
    In my 2015 Dvt I have a Healthech quick shifter and I am very please with it, very good and smooth for upshifts.
    Recently I bought a full Arrow works exhaust and to reduce the poping/back fire I now installed A Rapidbike Evo exclusive.
    The Rapidbike works very well, it reduced the backfire and the bike runs very smooth- very happy,
    but now I have a problem. The Healtheck connects to the injection with a original plug and also the Rapidbike. I tried to connect the two in line - but the healtech does not work, as I was messing with the app to check the ignition cut test it showed the CEL.
    Does somebody now if I cut the injection wires a little after or before the plugs and connect the Healthech will work?
    Any other suggestions welcome
    Thank you all

2. Get the rapid bike quick shifter.

3. Contact healtech & query the solution you have thought of..

4. Thanks, just done that. I will post the news.

• Like Like x 1
  5. From Healtech the said there connection should be the last, just before the ignition, done that with the same result- shift work but always a second cut,so for the moment disconnect everything and thinking of selling to buy the rapidbike one, because I miss the quickshift. I tought the Cel was from the quickshifter but after a visit to the dealer they said it is from the Lambda and it is present, so unable to reset. I double check all connections and the bike runs great. They can only take a deeper look at the end of the month during service. Any ideias?

Thank you all

Do Not Sell My Personal Information