1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Rare 90’s Stickerpoint Stickers

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by SP4S, Jul 9, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 0CB985EB-011F-4564-BF3D-107A4BD5A79B.jpeg 377AC557-B767-4F36-B6BC-FEC3A23052F9.jpeg The lockdown clearout continues. Came across these NOS stickers. Was planning on putting them on my 851, but with the bike gone maybe it’s time someone else made use of them.
    Unopened and quite rare from what I gather.
    £20 each inclusive of postage.

2. Hi - can you let me know the size of the square Agip stickers please?

3. It’s actually rectangular, 5 by 3 cm

4. Thanks (I meant "square" as opposed to arrow-shaped!). I'll check what size I have on my SP3 and get back to you. Can I have first dibs on one set?

5. OK, just checked and the size I want to match is 11 x 8cm, so I'm afraid I don't need a set, sorry.

6. Are you sure they are 11 by 8cm? I dont remember them that big on my SP3

7. That's the size I gave to Imageworks when I enquired about availability recently - they certainly aren't 5 x 3cm. Doesn't surprise me that there's a difference between bikes though. I think the stickers were fitted by the dealer rather than the factory; they probably just used what they had available!

#8 AndrewS, Jul 9, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2020
  8. Sorry, my bad, i recognise it now, yes thats a larger sticker, i was thinking of the smaller sticker on tank. Nice bike, wish i had kept my SP3. Maybe ill buy another one day.

9. One set SOLD. One set remaining

10. SOLD. Please close thread

11. Done

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information