1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raven Cafe, 16.05.19

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by CINNABULL, May 17, 2019.

1. Me and a couple of the lads had a quick squirt down the A49 to the Raven last night. Well, weather was good, why wouldn't you? It was as busy as I've seen it for quite a while which bodes well for the summer proper. Quite a large and noticeable Police presence, both on the approach roads and mingling amongst the crowd.

Few piccies for ya'll, first up me Duc beating Striple RS (hahaha), then some randoms, enjoy,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Stuart

• Like Like x 2
  2. I was there last night on my 1199 with my friends one on a 998 and one on a 959 panigale with FE colours. It was absolute rammed last night! His 998 can just be seen in the 5th pic

3. I suppose I should have snapped a few more Ducs for you guys really. There was quite a few there tbh as well. As you say, it was well packed out, even had a que for the barby burgers !!

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  4. Saw you lot on the A49 and at the chippy, I was on my 899 also with my mate and his wife

Rich

5. Oh think I saw you were you parked at the garage on the 49 when we passed?

My indicator packed up (common 1199 fault) waiting on the recall harness so if you saw some dodgy hand signals that’s why!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information