1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Raw Wheels

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by bettes, Feb 4, 2022.

1. Came across this company based in York. Has anyone had experience with them? Thinking about getting my exhaust cerakoted black.

Thanks

2. I will be buggered if anyone responds to this.

Oh

Bugger:mad:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I wanted my exhaust Cerakote in w-400 glacier chrome. But they’ve now discontinued it. Mind you even Cerakote couldn’t find anybody in the Uk or Europe that could apply and finish it. So I might got for a satin black exhaust and burnt bronze wheels

4. Taking the Termi system over next weekend for them to do. £320 for the job lot including cans.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Cheers Sev. I’ll have a scan. Thought about the York one as very convenient.
    They want £320 for the pipe work and end cans doing…

6. Cheers Sev. That’s what I’m after, a hard wearing heat resistant paint finish. The heat isn’t a real problem on my bike. :upyeah:

7. Let us all know if they live up to their website Ian - I’ve got a few bits coming up for powder coating and won’t be using the last few local firms I dealt with again.
    I get the impression that good ones who use premium quality powders and process, listen to your requirements and deliver the job you actually wanted at reasonable prices are not that common.
    Jon

• Like Like x 1
  8. I am actually going to Zircotec on Monday to collect some heat shield. FYI Ian.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hi Jon. Will do. But I’m going for cerakote rather than powder coat.

10. If it comes out well, might get the other bits I rattle canned black done.

11. Understood Ian - I reckon cerakote needs more skill than powder, so if they do that well, should be good.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Picked up the treated parts today and am more than happy how they came out. :)
    New badges and CF heat shields and job’s a good un!
    Highly recommend these people, quick turnaround and fair priced at £320 job lot.

1C874C93-176E-4438-BD27-896ADB7686F2.jpeg 24340737-D91E-46A2-90B0-CC333CE90667.jpeg 3B535649-69F9-469F-BD4C-493D0C0551F5.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 1
  13. very stealthy mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. I

WILL

NOT

MOD

THIS

BIKE