1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ready For Season, If It Ever Arrives!

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Speed, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Jusy completed a 20 hour clean lol, muc off, spray foam, ACF50, mutli polishes depending on surface to get her how I want her, lot of spec already on her but last week new tyres, chain, bar risers, grip cushions, adjustable levers and footrests and exact cables, she is now how I wanted her set up etc, just would like a day that just might offer a dry line out of the bloody village!
    Have owned stacks of bikes over the years some crap some sublime many tuned up jobbies, this may actually be the best sounding bike I have ever owned! nice to see the value of these beginning to rise as well, ride safe all

IMG_0386.JPG IMG_0384.JPG IMG_0383.JPG IMG_0381.JPG IMG_0379.JPG IMG_0378.JPG IMG_0376.JPG IMG_0375.JPG IMG_0373.JPG IMG_0372.JPG

• Like Like x 13
  2. nice job and bike for that matter,the good weather is on it's way to us:sun::sun::sun:

3. In the South :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. don't wind the northy boy's up;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Been riding most days this year although clearly not when it snowed. Done about 1100 miles so far and should get another 700 or 800 this weekend. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've just got home from work on mine o_O
    Roads were a bit greasy and iffy this morning

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fair weathered big girls blouse :D

8. And me, great ride home, dry and sunny :p

9. 20 hours? I dont think I have spent 20 hours cumulatively cleaning bikes.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I do love it in red looks the tits mate nice one...

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Had my 3rd outing on the GS on Sunday. Roads up here are crap, covered in salt and grit. Waiting for the gritters to stop before taking the 1098 out!
    Nice looking Streetfighter ;)

12. thanks chaps appreciate the comments and yes I am nutty about cleaning, just like my machines as good as poss always, few of my mates always say I am one of the best blokes to buy from as I always spend too much on them and they always leave me better than they ever arrive and they reckon I should offer up a weekend service as some would pay for my fanatical attention to detail on bits you cant even see:)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yea you and me are similar I can't even ride mine right now because of the crap on the roads.

I washed it before I took it out last week then washed it again when I got back haha

Got problems man...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Think you and me should start a bike cleaning service !

15. Summer.jpg

Summer starts in May! Who knew - perhaps these clowns also know when Christmas is?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information