1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Rear Indicator Flash Rate Quick !!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Sharky67, May 5, 2021.

1. Hi has anyone experienced rear indicators flashing really quickly(rapid) if using block off plates or no indicators on the front of the bike . Just wondering ... I have ordered some front indicators but just checking if it’s normal when there are no indicators on the front of the bike . V4 or V4S or V4R ....

2. That would be normal on most bikes if there are no lights at the front.

• Like Like x 1
  3. No matter what the bulb, the indicator relay looks for a resistance. By keeping the rear indicators without the front indicators, reduces the resistance seen by the relay which subsequently increase in flash rate. Solution is have both or neither unless you can be arsed to calculate the resistance difference and then add the difference to the front indicator wiring. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep what these guys said. Nothing abnormal. Soon as you put the front ones on they will flash normal again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks for the heads up . I reconnected the front mirror indicators to test and yes your all right ... flashes normal again . Much appreciated all the quick responses . Great stuff .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information