1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Rear Spring Rate

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Sotos christou, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Good morning to all. Anyone here knows the rate speculation of the rear coil spring?? Thought it was written on the coil or stamped but cannot see anything.

2. Ohlins or Sachs?

3. It’s an enduro so only Sachs

4. Dunno what the rate is but its TOO SOFT.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It made it 41,000 miles :thinkingface:

5. Well in my book that's value for money:astonished:

6. ouch.
    Friend of mine had the cat split on his new DVT. Ducati replaced it under warranty. It would be worth you asking, because if that has either split on its own, or hit the swinging arm its not really mounted / designed correctly imo.

7. 85 nm, I have changed it into 115nm.

8. Who sells these ?? Any info?

9. 20181005_201613.jpg

10. gert, is that on an enduro ?
    OP is specifically asking about an enduro, and I didnt think Ohlins made a spring for it (for a start I think the damper /spring might be a different diameter - read it somewhere)

11. Yes it is for the enduro. Very satisfied with it, 2 up, full loaded. Its massieve

• Like Like x 1
  12. Will start a 'heads up' thread but yes i will be giving Ducati a chance to do the right thing.

13. hi all new here, I have a 1200 enduro and I also suffering from a soft rear spring two up with gear
    I see gert has a ohlins replacement spring but can not see the full product number from the photo would there be any chance Gert you could provide this for me and I could order the same for my multi
    thanks all

14. The 100nm spring part number is given in the link near the top (21729-34/100). The 100 on the end is the spring rate.
    Maybe asking an ohlins dealer might get the 115nm part number if Gert doesnt have it.

15. Yes it's for the enduro

16. Yes it is for the enduro

Do Not Sell My Personal Information