1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Enduro Rear Wheel Bearing Replacement

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by MotoNik, Sep 25, 2021.

1. Can anyone advise a good source for rear wheel bearings for my 2017 Enduro? Just had an MoT advisory, with a bit of play on the brake disc side.

2. I have used showeperformance on eBay, 3 or 4 times without issue for steering head and wheel bearings. Problem is making sure you have a kosher product. Awful number of fakes out there. Andy

3. Thanks Andy. I might just whack the old ones out and read the numbers off and find a bearing factor nearby.

4. Removed the old bearings this evening, that was fun! No part numbers on them, so I’ve emailed the ever helpful Craig at Moto Rapido. Will be glad not to have to replace them again!

5. I’m not surprised there are no numbers, I have a very strange front wheel axle with no spacing to lever out the bearings,

6. Can't help with the numbers, but the bearings are only 11 quid each. Remember to order the outer seals as well.

7. New bearings arrived next day, and only took about an hour to fit them all (with a large hammer and socket to drive them in - no fancy hydraulic press for me!). Very satisfying to have done it myself.

Worth noting the the spacers on the sprocket carrier were corroded in to place, and took much persuasion to release them! Needless to say they've gone back in with lots of copper grease.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  8. I goth them from Moto Rapido - the four bearings and two outer seals were about £90 delivered. I tend to use MR because Craig is always super helpful, and parts arrive really quickly. I'm sure I could have got them slightly cheaper elsewhere, but I'm happy enough. Ironically I've not actually ridden it since!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information